The Ultimate Ice Cream Destination
Started in 2012 by the BMK group, Iceberg was conceptualized with a vision to offer a complete range of ice creams, frozen desserts and smoothies. With 22 happy stores and presence in 7 states, the brand is popular and synonymous with quality, taste, and innovation.
First to launch its signature Dragon’s Breath dessert in India, its novelty has sealed the brand’s presence in the consumers’ minds. Known for creating and maintaining a fine balance between taste and nutrition, they have an interesting mix of pan and mist recipes for customers to indulge in, with an exciting ambience that adds to the moment.
At Iceberg, the focus is on superior quality products with the richness of milk cream and natural flavours in every hand-pulled scoop. Their toppings are a main attraction and ensure that many happy customers come back for more.
Ice Creams and Beyond.
A Differentiating Menu and a Tasteful Opportunity to Franchise
36 Natural Ice Cream Flavours | Mist Recipes | Pan Recipes | Coldstone Recipes | Topping Recipes | Dragon Smoke Recipes | Golden Frenzy | Bubble Waffles | Waffle Sandwich | Protein Berg | Freshers & Iced Tea |
Market Opportunities in India - Ice Creams & Frozen Desserts
- Indian ice cream industry is one of the fastest growing segments of the dairy or food processing industry.
- In India, youth under 26 years old account for 53% of the population, making them the key demographic for the ice cream and frozen dessert sector.
- The ice cream market in India is expected to register the overall value growth of over 50 % from 2019 to 2022.
- The ice cream industry in India generated revenue of more than USD 1.5 billion in 2016 and is projected to generate revenue of approximately USD 3.4 billion by 2021.
- While the global ice cream market is forecasted to record a CAGR of 4.7% by 2020, the Indian ice cream sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.4% by 2022.
- Consumers are always looking for something new and this is leading a trend in the use of novel and unusual ingredients.
Basic Ice Cream Franchise Model Cost – 15 to 20 Lakhs
Regular Ice Cream Franchise Model Cost – 20 to 30 Lakhs
|Machinery & Equipment||9 to 12 Lakhs|
|Branding & Retail Designs||1 to 1.5 Lakhs|
|Signage||3 to 4 Lakhs|
|POS Setup||1 Lakh|
|Utensils||0.5 to 1 Lakh|
|Furniture||1 to 1.5 Lakhs|
|Franchise Fee||4 Lakhs|
|Total Budget||15 to 25 Lakhs|
|Consumables (Food & Paper)||35%|
|Royalty & Marketing Fee (Payable to Franchisor)||5%|
|Net Profit||25 to 30%|
* Taxes applicable as per GST
- Support in setting up store, advertising, and promotion.
- Complete guidance in stock management and ordering techniques.
- Regular staff training and administration support.
- Timely visits by the regional manager to hear and share about best practices.
- POS software setup for stock management.
- IT system support
Time To Scoop It Up
Iceberg is expanding and poised to take its frozen goodness to more consumers across the country.
Opening an ice cream shop is a dream for many investors. If you love ice cream like we do and if you want to turn that into a successful business like we did then here’s a perfect opportunity – come be a part of our Iceberg family and let’s serve happiness one scoop at a time.