Building Healthy India
The pharma retail sector is highly lucrative, and the stakes are high as well. It is projected to reach INR 2,330.20 Bn by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 10.08% during the 2019-2024 period. Looking to foray into the sector? Partnering with a trusted and established brand in the segment is a win-win.
With a humble start in 2006 and backed by its parent company N.B. Marketing Pvt. Ltd., Sanjivani is now a renowned pharmacy chain based out of Delhi. Fuelled by customer demand and patronage, the first taste of growth and success was when the brand increased its working hours from 12 hours to 24 hours in a short span of time.
A tie-up with reputed institutions like Batra Healthcare, Max Healthcare, Tata Projects-Sahibabad etc. sealed its identity as a trustworthy and established player in the pharma retailing sector.
With a well-planned and aggressive local expansion plan in place, the brand opened up 13 new stores locally by 2014 and expanded its pan-India presence with 30+ pharmacies in 14 cities by 2018 and caters to about 350000 customers annually.
Franchise Model - The Sanjivani Advantage
- India Pharma retail market ranks tenth globally in terms of value and is ranked third in volumes.
- The pharmacy retail market is projected to reach INR 2,330.20 Bn by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 10.08% during the 2019-2024 period.
- The online retail segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~33.95% during the 2019-2024 period, owing to strong digital infrastructure in the country.
- The OTC drugs segment is predicted to be the second-leading segment of the pharmacy retail market with a share of ~22.40% in 2024.
- The market share of the patented drugs segment is estimated to increase by 5.4% from 2018 to 2024, owing to the launch of various patented drugs in the Indian market.
- Metro and Tier-I markets will make significant contributions to growth, driven by rapid urbanization and greater economic development.
- Rural markets will grow the fastest driven by step-up from current poor levels of penetration.
- Increased affordability, improved accessibility and epidemiological transition are expected to fuel the pharmacy retail market in India.
|Franchise Financials & Details|
|Area Requirement||200 to 300 square feet|
|Franchise Fee||3.5 Lakhs + GST|
|Setup & License||4 to 5 Lakhs|
|Stock||4 to 5 Lakhs|
|Payback Period||12 to 14 months|
|Renewal||50% Franchise Fee|
|Total Investment||12 to 15 Lakhs|
|Product Range & Margins|
|Surgical Items||30-80% (average 50%)|
|General & Cosmetics||8-18% (on few products 30-35%)|
Our Promise - Five Reasons Why
Sanjivani is poised for its next big expansion via franchising. Join us as a franchise partner and let us build a healthy India together.
Here are our five reasons why you should partner with us:
– Our model is transparent
– No prior Pharma industry know-how required
– Guaranteed profits from the first three months
– Daily inventory management
– No risk involved
Our latest tie-up with DrugHub, a Hyderabad based startup, is a game changer. Together, we are soon launching an integrated pharmacy network of 100 pharmacies.