A Lunch Box
Packed food, relishing popularity and patronage
Bridging the gap with own branded online delivery
From a known B2B player serving large corporates and institutions, today A Lunch Box is actively foraying into B2C segment, serving dine-in as well as online delivery seekers. A Lunch Box has reworked its strategy by focusing stronger on the hybrid model, but with own delivery mechanism. We have invested time and money in this aspect to operate in-house asset of delivering food from our nearest store, through disruptive technology.
This not only helps us earn a loyal base to customized personal services, but also help prospective franchise partners to optimize technology, brand name and customer base eventually.
A Lunch Box offers an attractive and fetching business opportunity for prospective partners to expand footprint and extend services for mutual growth across newer geographies
A Lunch Box strengths
Experience popularity, extract profitability
- Join A Lunch Box as a partner and extend the dine in and delivery services to untapped markets
- Potential largely unexploited across Hyderabad, other tier 2 cities of AP and Telangana, and other major cities in other states
- A Lunch Box comes with established network, experience and technological strengths, making service deliverance and setup easier for partners
- Proven business strategies and practices get you a high-altitude take off
- Low-cost model and easily scalable
- Reap early advantage and popular trends
Why packed food beats seasons?
- Simple! Hunger is universal and has no end
- More people slanting towards fast bites where safety and quality are ensured
- Packed foods are socially ideal, easily carriable and cost effective
Why delivery and dine-in integrated model is the role model?
- Customers who have experienced one service have enough recall to experience the other model in future
- Loyalty has been found to be at appreciable levels if we ensure taste, timely delivery and timely loyalty programmes and offers
- Customers ready to experience online delivery due to time and distance issues
- Space to cater to dine in facilities and kitchen, strategically located
- Chefs, restaurant support staff and delivery partners with two-wheelers
- Tech support team and appropriate setup to handle cloud-driven deliveries
A Lunch Box Support
Setup your very own Lunchbox Kitchen by partnering with us
|Kitchen Equipment & Furniture||4,50,000|
|Computers, CC TV & Installation||45,000|
*The consolidated cost covers only cloud set up / online delivery model. For retail space for dine in service set up, the expenditure varies and also depends on per square foot