Homemade Signature Sauce | Freshly Baked Buns | Melted Cheese| Leaned Meat Grilled Patty | Wide Product Range | Hot n Cold Beverages on The Go
Biggies Burger has had several success stories since its inception in 2011, when it transitioned from a small kiosk to a cafe concept. It has reached a milestone to be renowned as India’s best-grilled burger cafe.
Biggies Burger, a subsidiary of Beamer Food & Beverages Pvt Ltd, is the fastest growing burger café chain in the country, with over 50 locations across ten states.
With its unique relishing offering and great customer satisfaction levels, the brand now wants to open 100 more stores across India by 2022, with ambitions to expand its operations to other countries and is all geared up to be the most trusted & valued Burger brand in India.
Why BIGGIES BURGER?
The size of the Indian Food Services Market (organized & unorganized) was estimated at INR 3,37,500 Crore in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 8% between 2013 and 2017 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 10% over the next 5 years to reach INR 5,52,000 Crore by 2022.
The consumption volume in the industry increased at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 59.9 billion transactions in 2017. In 2022, the Indian food service industry is forecasted to have a volume of 77 billion transactions, an increase of 28.5% since 2017.
Increasing urbanization | Rapid expansion in food delivery services | Expanding young & working population | Growing number of dual-income families | Rising disposable income | Ever Increasing Fast Food Population
Roles & Responsibilities
|Staff Hiring & Handling||YES||NO|
|Kitchen Set up||NO||YES|
|Accounting & Operation||YES||NO|
|Product and R&D||NO||YES|
|New Brand Innovation||NO||YES|
|Sales Analysis & Monthly Report||NO||YES|
|Online & D2C Aggregator Tie up||NO||YES|
|Raw Material Supply||NO||YES|
|Raw Material Order||YES||NO|
|Letter of Intent to be Finalised|
|Location Search & Finalisation|
|Rent Free Period Starts Post Handover|
|Advance 50% for:|
|DAY 30||Electronic Items: AC, TV, CCTV, etc|
|Full & Final Payment for:|
|Marketing & Staff Salary|
|Staff Room Advance|
Support To Franchise
|Area Required||400 SFT||700 SFT|
|Total Project Cost*||19-22 Lakh||25-27 Lakh|
|Franchise Fees||6 Lakh||6 Lakh|
|Royalty||4% on Revenue||4% on Revenue|
|ROI||20-24 Months||20-24 Months|
* Total Project cost is inclusive of franchise fees
- 6+ Years of IT automation experience that enables strong commitment to SOP & adoption of technology as an aspect to grow of the brand. At the age of 23, started Biggies Burger in 2011 with an investment of 1.2 lacs INR & spent 5 years on SOPs, product catalogue before scaling up the model.
- Strong corporate relation in procurement, customizing the products as per the need & perception of the product. Has been leading the branding, technology & marketing along with innovation in the brand since last 10 years.
- 10 Years of experience from the leaders in retail domain handling product life cycle roles of leading Indian & International brands, found myself enriched with entrepreneurial skills as an added feather to my hat.
- Passion in retail & food helped Biggies Burger flourish into new markets, Establishing various SOP’s in areas of cost optimization for the organization, Researching and implementing new directives for business growth. Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for key initiatives.
- Having 9+ years of experience in front end retail industry taught the art of extracting the best even at the time of crisis.
- People management and roping in investors , not by selling but by earning them has been the key factor and his strength . Embedded with high moral values of not letting people down and rise up to the demands has been on top of his priorities.
- Leading by example by religiously following ethics has been influential in retaining manpower and making them learn the value of integrity and creating a positive work atmosphere since last 7years.
- Has lead on optimizing the infra and setup cost for a quicker ROI.